Saturday 25 August 2012

The Vision By Jessica Sorensen Review



Jessica Sorensen has really made Gemma a dynamic character as, looking back, I can see how she has morphed and changed into the strong willed young woman that every heroine should be.

Even though I was familiar with the storyline, I wasn't actually prepared for the emotions that hit me during this book. The Vision was probably the most emotional book out of the series (so far) because we see Gemma's and Alex's relationship on a whole new level. Even though they are trying to find a way to be together they are thrown a whole new line of obstacles that honestly leave you emotionally drained in a good way. I, yet again, could not put the book down. I am truly amazed at Jessica's writing style. I read lots of books, and can honestly say she is one of my favorite writers now.

I highly recommend this book, and the whole series. Its AMAZING! Be sure to read The Fallen Star and The Underworld before this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment